All You Must Know About Airsoft
All You Must Know About Airsoft
An important consideration: Airsoft is not officially recognized as an extreme sport. There are no institutionally established professional teams to represent your nation or locality. However, this does not prevent thousands of people from taking this practice in a very professional way. So it is very common to find teams that conduct training sessions, design a representative logo or flag, and participate in forums. Organize tournaments with pre-established prizes, and do many other things typical of an institutionally recognized sport. On the other hand, there are also many private complexes dedicated to the practice and training of the same. The case is that, for many; airsoft is rather a game instead of a sport.
More about Airsoft
The Airsoft revolves around the copy of playing with BB guns. The reply is void of harmfulness and faithfully represents a weapon; normally people use the replica (s) they like most aesthetically. Although it is not essential to use actual war dress and strategy, it helps to create a game atmosphere that makes the experience much more rewarding than in paintball. The models use PVC balls or other synthetic resins of 6mm in diameter (called BBs). It can be projected by a single-shot mechanism that is operated by hand, by an electrical mechanism that allows Bbs to be shot at quite high speeds.
Until a few months ago, legally, they were listed as toy items. A new regulation has been published that models as weapons of the fourth category connecting them to the guns of compressed air of leads. However, a new section called “Fun weapons – sports” has been created. This, which in principle could be considered a trouble for the practice of sport, is actually a very well received process. At present, all our partners have carried out the important procedures to legalize their replicas.
- Do not go to an Airsoft camp when you are a minor, you will only waste your time. At least in any country it is required to meet the age of majority to enter one.
- Do not start buying crazy equipment. If possible, you better not buy any for your first games.
- Do not carry your markers (Airsoft rifles) in public spaces or the street. These weapons are models of real firearms. You don’t want a policeman to stop you on the street, much less scare people.
- Do not go with the uniform on the airsoft field. It is the same as with the above. You can generate confusion among people and security officers on the streets.
- Inform your neighbors that you practice this sport. If they see you with airsoft rifles in your house they could misunderstand what they see and make you spend a truly unpleasant moment (calling the police for example).
- Find out about the specific rules that the Airsoft field you will attend has established.
- If your intention is to practice Airsoft in a specialized field, do not make the mistake of seeing this practice as a game. If you do, you will probably be indicated by the other participants and you can even be excluded or even banned from the field. Remember that those who are behind the Airsoft, practice and promote it in a professional manner as if it were a recognized sport.
- Prev Post
Spread the loveALFRED Shrubb learned much from the top coaches of his day (e.g. Harry Andrews), but was full of ideas and innovations himself and would subsequently prove a very good coach when his competitive days came to an end. His first serious coaching work was at Boston’s famous Harvard University where he helped th